Friday, November 22, 2013

Khoya Khoya Chand - Episode 13



Some dramas just go from good to bad to worse.  Such is the progression of Khoya Khoya Chand.

I thought this drama would be about a couple getting over their past loves and coming together to create a happy family (Sohai & Ahsan).

NOPE.  This drama is a disgusting, bewakoof twist on Hum Aapke Hain Koun!  Except.....Jija ji didn't have the hots for Nisha in HAHK.

What the HELL was this episode about?  Aarib fell in love with Angabeen.  Then she died.  He has a baby.  His parents suggest that he marry Ahmereen (who he always loved).  THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SPILL YOUR GUTS ON THE WEDDING NIGHT!  And that too, in such a STUPID manner!  Now he came off looking like a lafanga!  So ridiculous.

I don't know why I'm watching this show still.  Please don't ask.  I don't know the answer.  My brain feels like brain masala right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment