Monday, November 18, 2013

Just another Monday

My Mondays are fairly slow with dramas, since only two of my shows air.

Ek Kasak Reh Gayi - Episode 18 & 19

And the selfish dad of the CENTURY award goes to Rania's dad for being an A-class douchebag.  Separate  your daughter from her lover because you don't think she should be focusing on marriage and "disappointing" you.  THEN when she tries to commit suicide, grab her ALREADY MARRIED ex-boyfriend and emotionally blackmail him into marrying your (now stupid and psycho) daughter.  FABULOUS.  I think my brain cells just died.

On to episode 19 - it was eventful, to say the least.  Sheharyar married Rania, Paras found out she was expecting, Paras ALSO found out Sheharyar married Rania, Paras's mother passed away, Paras left Sheharyar (without telling him about his child, I presume) and is now living with her daughter in her mother's home.  Sarmad and Sara moved away (because Sarmad dislikes Paras and she moved back home) and now his parents dote after Paras' daughter.  VERY eventful, yet somehow still mildly uninteresting.  Let's see what happens.

I still find that I want to hit myself for picking up this drama again.  =/

Halki Si Khalish - Episode 21

I love that Khurram & Rabia are back together and happy.  The scenes between them were really endearing this week.

On the other end, does Rania ever learn?  I felt nauseated watching her antics this week - a car?  How did she afford a car?!  Suddenly Aamir has a job, so she wants a mansion, a car, servants....what is this?  She hasn't won the lottery!  I feel terrible for Aamir and feel as though he's going to find someone else in Dubai.  I'm not sure how else this can go.  Rania is clearly never going to learn.

The mystery of Khurram's mother is stretching a little thin now.  I think it's time she makes her appearance.  The bonding between Papa and Khurram this week was really sweet, actually.  It's nice to see how much respect Khurram has for his father, even if he feels stifled by him.

That's about it!  Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment