Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rude Shock - Namak Parey



Of course, it was a horrifying experience for me when I decided it was time to catch up on "Namak Parey," which I'd fallen behind on.  What horror it was when I saw Sana Askari sitting pretty (or not) in Urwa's place, screeching "Mitthoo!"

For those who don't know, Sana Askari is like repellent for me - if you don't want me to watch a show, please put Sana Askari in it.  Sometimes I "bardaasht" the allergy for the sake of the greater good (Re: Kabhi Kabhi, where she plays a side role), but having Sana Askari front and center?  NO THANK YOU!

RIP Namak Parey (at least for me).  You were fun while you had Urwa Hocane.  You're annoying now that you've replaced her with Sana Askari.  Too bad, because I really love Ahmed Zaib.  *sigh*

Also, what was with that weird "Pathan" joke in the beginning of episode 16?  Seriously?  Is this a "united" Pakistan?

Can we bring back Coke Kahani Season 2 now?

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if they will be making new season of Coke Kahaani? I was watching it but then I thought whats the point if they don't return with season 2 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ended the show by saying Season 2 would be in the pipeline. But I'm not sure WHEN that will actually take shape, because there isn't any news about it. I don't think they've started shooting. It's a waiting game at this point, unfortunately. But it's an AMAZING show, if you haven't finished it. =)

    ReplyDelete