Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kahaani Ek Raat Ki: Lamha



Honestly, I had no clue what this show was (Kahaani Ek Raat Ki).  I was just in my "I'm obsessed with Affan and Aiza" state of mind and in that, I stumbled upon this gem of an episode!

The episode is approximately 38 minutes long.  The format of the show, from what I understand, is that each episode features a different story.  I watched the episode titled "Lamha," obviously starring Affan Waheed and Aiza Khan.  These two together are pure magic.  

The episode begins with Arbaaz (Affan Waheed) and Sabeen (Aiza Khan) at the airport in their old(er) age.  Each is waiting for a flight and they recognize each other.  We travel through the journey of their romance and where that romance led them the fateful night they last saw each other.

The episode tells a short story of love, self discovery, maturity and the realization of the value of relationships over the course of 38 minutes.   Arbaaz and Sabeen run away from home, ready to face the world for their love to get married - but over the course of one night, they realize what it takes to make a relationship and marriage work.  They realize that their love for one another is strong, but love doesn't always solve all problems.

The maturity with which Affan Waheed and Aiza Khan play their roles is commendable, both in their "old age" and as "young lovers."  Special mention to the college scenes, which were so adorably enacted by both that it made me laugh.  I can't squeal enough about these two and their chemistry in this is as great as ever!

I'd recommend this whole-heartedly!  It's a great cute and quick watch and is readily available on YouTube - link below!

Kahani Aik Raat Ki - Lamha

Happy watching!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this recommendation. I am on a telefilm/episodic story marathon and ran out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete