Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MIA

I haven't written for 3 weeks!  A lot has happened since then, like the ending of Udaari and Zara Yaad Kar, as well as the start of great shows like Sang E Mar Mar and Bin Roye, as well as the highly anticipated (but fairly annoying) Sanam.  I know all this and more!

I want to express my displeasure at Google's actions.  I've wanted to write this post for Zara Yaad Kar for a week now, but my Blogger app on my phone kept shutting down.  I decided to delete and reinstall it....only to discover that Google has completely removed the app from iPhone app stores, so I can no longer have the app on my phone.  As someone who actively blogs from my phone, I'm incredibly agitated by this development.  I now have to make the active effort to turn on my laptop (which is difficult when you have a toddler) in order to compose a blog post.  So I apologize in advance if my posts are even more delayed than usual from this point on.

OK, having said that, I have been visiting my parents for the last month and failed to bring my laptop with me, not for seeing this horrible glitch.  I will be back home in 3 days and we will have a lot of catching up to do.  Until then, thanks for always supporting me and reading, despite my uncommitted ways!  I appreciate you all!  Happy  watching! 

1 comment: