Thursday, January 8, 2015

Trying to Play Catch-Up!

This is just a message to my readers, who are probably wondering why I'm slacking off on writing so incredibly.  After the Peshawar attacks, I simply wasn't in the mood to write and then a week later, I left on vacation for over two weeks, so I have literally just gotten back to "reality."  And that also means that I'm 3 weeks behind on every single show that I was watching.  So far, I've had a chance to play catch-up on Goya, Jackson Heights, Daraar, Aik Pal and a couple of others, but there are many shows still hanging in the lurch.  As SOON as I manage to catch up (which I'm trying to do in record time), I will begin writing again!  So watch out for a new blog post within the next week.  =)  Thanks for your patience!

Happy new year and I hope everyone had a great vacation!

Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment